5 Nights Nanyuki Nakuru Mara
Nairobi | Amboseli National Park | Lake Naivasha | Maasai Mara | Nairobi
Day 01: Nairobi - Mount Kenya National Park
Pick up from international airport and drive to the Mt. Kenya region, arriving in time for lunch. Lunch at the base hotel. Afternoon transfer up to the tree lodge in their special vehicles. Afternoon game viewing from the lodge. Dinner and overnight game viewing from the tree lodge (LDB)
Day 02: Sweetwaters Game Sanctuary
Breakfast at the tree lodge. Morning transfer back down to the base and drive via the equator to Sweetwaters game sanctuary. Lunch at the camp. Afternoon game drive with visit to the Chimpanzee sanctuary. Dinner and overnight at Sweetwaters Tented Camp or similar.
Day 03: Thompson Falls - Lake Nakuru National Park
Breakfast at the camp. Morning drive via Thompson’s Falls to Lake Nakuru National Park, arriving by lunchtime. Lunch at the Lake Nakuru Lodge. Afternoon game drive around the lake. Dinner and overnight at lodge / camp.
Day 04: Maasai Mara Game Reserve
Breakfast at the lodge. Morning drive through the Great Rift Valley to the Maasai Mara National Reserve. Lunch at the Lodge. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at lodge / camp
Day 05: Maasai Mara Game Reserve
Early morning game drive before returning to the lodge for breakfast. Morning game drive. Lunch at the lodge. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at lodge / camp
Day 06: Depart - Nairobi
Breakfast at the lodge. Morning drive back to Nairobi. Arrive in time for lunch and drop off at the international airport.
Set Departures: Daily
Who can do this Safari: Everyone
NB: This is an indication of the type of itinerary you can do. You have the option to customize this itinerary to suit your interests in terms of destinations you would like to visit and/or activities you would prefer to do.
Itinerary View on Google Maps
- Pick up and drop off at JKIA - Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
- Bed & Breakfast in Nairobi Hotel.
- Domestic Flights.
- Full Board on Safari
- All transport in designed safari vehicle 4x4WD with a pop up roof for maximum game viewing comfort with a professional English speaking driver/guide.
- All park entrance fees
- Complimentary: -2 bottles of Mineral Water 500 ml each day during safari.
- Complimentary safari hat per person.
Value Add Advantage
- The cost of obtaining visas
- Expenses like laundry, beverages, bar bill, telephone, mineral water, tips, porterage etc.
- International flights.
- International departure taxes.
- Travel and medical insurance.
- All other expenses that are purely of a personal nature.
- All other items that are not mentioned in 'our price includes'.
6 Days Tanzania Highlights Safari
- View Trip
5 Days Uganda Kibale & Bwindi
- View Trip
Plan with an Expert
Talk to our experienced tour consultants for a tailormade safari. firstname.lastname@example.org
A response within 24hrs
Yes! we shall respond to all tour requests within 24hours, no execuses.
We have a good rapport with most suppliers, thus guaranteeing you best prices in best camps, lodges and hotels.
Global Presence and Sales Support
Mirage Plaza, 3rd Floor
P.O. Box 26551-00100, Nairobi.
+254 721 281538
+254 722 768061
Ruth Muli & Francis Karani,
32 Gershwin Circle, Newark, Delaware 19702.
+1 302 503 3083
+1 302 983 2470
Director of Marketing
Whatsapp: +60 14 269 4099